Fundraising for Sharewear can be as fun and imaginative as you want it to be! Every penny you raise makes a difference to us and the clients we serve.
Popular fundraising ideas:
- Selling your designer duds on eBay or other auction sites with the proceeds going to Sharewear
- Have your school, college, or choir hold a benefit concert
- Clothes swap event with entry price going to Sharewear and any leftover clothes
- Raise funds through sponsorship for the Robin Hood Half Marathon
- Local businesses could auction off a service or run a charity dinner for our benefit
- Pub quizzes or bingo nights with entry fee going to Sharewear
- Sponsored weight loss goal – get healthy and raise money at the same time
- Film evening at the Broadway Cinema
We can provide branded Sharewear Clothing Scheme t-shirts for your event as well! If you have any questions or comments about fundraising for Sharewear please contact us.
Download our fundraising pack here.